Skip to Primary Content

St. Francis Veterinary Hospital

Domestic Health Certificates

Are you traveling domestically within the USA? As a licensed veterinarian practice, we can issue limited travel certificates for your healthy pet so they can travel with you.


If you are planning on traveling by plane, boat, or car with your pet to another state, your pet may require a domestic health certificate.

We can issue limited, domestic travel health certificates (Certificate of Veterinary Inspection) for your healthy cat, dog, or other animal so that they may travel with you within the lower 48 states.